- This event has passed.
Study Tour: The Christians of Minami-Shimabara – World Heritage Sites Tour
A trip to discover the Hidden Christian Sites in the Nagasaki Region, inscribed in the UNESCO’s World Heritage List in July 2018. Oishi Kazuhisa, research department’s chief at Nagasaki Oura Church Christian Museum, will be your guide to the remains of Hara Castle, Hinoe Castle Ruins, the Christian tombstones and other important sites. [All explanations will be in Japanese]
- Date: Sat, Mar 2nd.
- Location: Meet in front of Nagasaki Station.
- Participation Fee: ¥ 5,800 per person (includes bus fare and lunch)
- Minimum number of participants: 30 people
- Applications start on January 21, in order of arrival
- To apply: Nagasaki Bus Kanko Tel.: 095-814-8501